216 Yerba Buena Avenue
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths
- Fully Detached, Glorious Natural Light
- Beautifully Landscaped Fenced Front Garden, Private Rear Garden
- Elegant Living Room with Coved Ceiling & Fireplace
- Spacious Floor Plan with Formal Dining and Breakfast Room
- Hardwood Flooring, Beautiful 1920’s Details
- Massive Garage, Tons of Storage, Parking for 3 Cars, Development Potential
- Close to Muni Rail & Bus Lines, Easy Freeway Access
- Proximate to St Francis Woods, Glen Park, West Portal
Set on an elegant, tree-lined street in sought after Monterey Heights, this romantic, Spanish-inspired 1920s home has a gracious floor plan, expansive public rooms, views of city lights, the Bay and FANTASTIC development opportunities.
The impressive living room wraps the front of the home, overlooking the manicured from garden. Beautifully preserved historic detail such as coved ceilings, parquet floors and handsome wood burning fireplace anchor the space and provide a perfect back drop to a modern style. The handsome formal dining room is glorious with natural light. Beveled glass doors grace the entry to the formal dining room filled with glorious natural light to create a lovely atmosphere of warmth and old world charm. Off the dining room is the useful breakfast nook/ pantry / prep area leading to the kitchen.
The huge garage has interior access, can park 2 cars, includes laundry, robust storage and development potential. Set back from the street the driveway and can accommodate a 3rd car.
Minutes away from St Francis Woods and a :10 minute walk to West Portal for date night, close to the Ocean Avenue shopping corridor, easy access to Glen Park and points south, this special home has the BEST of many worlds.
Close proximity to MUNI, Bus Lines, Freeways and Parks in this super location.